Keep your home warmer and more secure with high quality spray foam house insulation.
There are many types of house insulation to choose from, but some are better than others. Here at Cape Fear Foam LLC, we’ve been using spray foam for the last 14 years for house insulation. We believe it’s the best insulation you can get for your home, because it:
- Deters Water: Spray foam helps keep your home safe from water, reducing the likelihood of water damage and helping prevent overgrowths of mold and mildew.
- Helps soundproof better: Spray foam helps keep road noises and other disturbing noises outside where they belong, and it does this better than rolled or blown insulation.
- Excellent temperature control: Spray foam insulation has a higher R-value than other insulations and helps control the temperature better. You can save money on your energy bills and keep your house more comfortable.
- Not a food source for mold: The spray foam insulation contains an inert polymer that keeps it from being used as a food source for mold.
- Airtight: Spray foam hits every nook and cranny while we’re spraying it in. This helps seal any holes that might be there to keep your home better insulated.
When you choose spray foam for your house insulation, you may pay a little more upfront, but you get a long lasting and consistent product, and you can save money every month on your utility bills. Are you looking for a consultation to see if spray foam is right for your home? Do you have some updating you want to do to an old home or need to choose house insulation for new home in the area near Wilmington, North Carolina? Give us a call today.