We’re experienced with commercial insulation.
Here at Cape Fear Foam LLC, we’ve been a family-owned and operated business for over 14 years. We know insulation and specialize in spray foam. We don’t just handle residential jobs. We can also handle any commercial insulation needs you may have. If you need insulation added to your business property, we can help. If you have noticed heating or cooling changes in your property, you might require an update to your existing commercial insulation. It doesn’t matter what kind of commercial property you have. We have the right tools for the job when it comes to spray foam insulation. We work as quickly as possible to take care of you and your property, making sure to do an outstanding job as well.
There are a few reasons why we choose to use spray foam over the other rolled or blown insulations:
- Airtight: Spray foam can get into all the small cracks and crevices rolled or blown in can’t always fill. This helps keep water and outside air from getting in.
- Repels Water: Because spray foam gets in those inaccessible places, it makes it harder for the rain to get in. It covers all those hard to see imperfections.
- Dampens Sound: Spray insulation helps reduce sound from inside in, or from the inside out!
- Better Temperature Control: Spray foam has a higher R-value than rolled or blown insulation, keeping your indoor temperature more constant and comfortable.
- Long Lifespan: Spray foam has a long life compared to other insulations. Over time, spray foam pays for itself with energy savings and not having to replace it like you would other insulations.
- Not a Food Source for Mold: Some insulation can feed mold, but spray foam contains an inert polymer that keeps mold from deriving food from it.
If you need commercial insulation, we are standing by to help. Give us a call today in the Wilmington, North Carolina area if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation.
At Cape Fear Foam LLC, we offer commercial insulation for customers in Wilmington, Hampstead, and Jacksonville, as well as Pender County, New Hanover County, Brunswick County, and Onslow County, North Carolina.