Polyurethane spray foam is a material that’s been relied on by many to provide effective, durable, and dependable insulation results. Whether you’re constructing a new property or undergoing improvements, you’ll want to consider installing this variety of insulation to increase the comfortability and energy efficiency of your home or business.
Here are five benefits of polyurethane spray foam insulation:
- Convenient installation: You can count on polyurethane spray foam insulation to rapidly expand and seal every crevice where it’s applied. Even the most unusually shaped spaces and structures can be quickly and effectively insulated with the seamless power of this insulation.
- Mold-free properties: Unlike other forms of insulation, polyurethane spray foam will not grow mold.
- Long-lasting abilities: The R-value of polyurethane spray foam insulation, which measures its ability to reduce heat transfer, is shown to remain consistent for decades. Unlike other forms of insulation that are prone to deteriorating over time — cellulose or mineral wool, for example — polyurethane spray foam maintains its volume and density throughout its lifetime, meaning it will deter moisture and maintain heat for much longer.
- Soundproofing capabilities: Polyurethane spray foam insulation will block unwanted noise from entering the space where it’s installed.
- Strengthening: This material is unique among insulation alternatives in that it bolsters the structural integrity of your home or business, making it more wind resistant and less prone to creaking and movement.
If you’re interested in having polyurethane spray foam insulation installed in your home or business, give us a call at Cape Fear Foam LLC!