Here at Cape Fear Foam LLC, we have been in the insulation business for many years. In that time, we have learned what benefits insulation can offer to a home and which types of insulation can best achieve those benefits. We are proud to provide our clients with polyurethane insulation because we have found it to be the most beneficial and reliable option.
- Better temperature control – You will find that, with polyurethane insulation, your home is better able to reach and stay at a designated temperature, and that the temperature will be consistent throughout your home because the airflow is able to achieve a regular and sustained pattern of flow.
- Increased energy efficiency – The tight seal our insulation provides allows your home to be more energy efficient, which in turn decreases your energy bills.
- Improved air quality – Polyurethane insulation is very effective at blocking out dust and allergens and providing you with better air quality in your home.
- Improves the strength and longevity of your home – This insulation can weatherproof and stabilize your home’s structure, which helps buildings last longer, reduces damage from rain, and prevents wood floors from cupping.
- Sound proofing – An added benefit of the insulation is that it is very effective at noise dampening and sound proofing from room to room.
These are only some of the benefits you will gain from choosing polyurethane insulation. When you choose us as your insulation contractor, you can be assured that the installation will be done with precision and care. We are dedicated to our customers’ satisfaction and look forward to helping you improve your home.