If you are a homeowner and are trying to decide on your best home insulation choice, we highly recommend spray foam insulation.
If you are trying to decide what the best home insulation choice is for your home, there are lots of reasons to consider investing in spray insulation, including these:
- Sound dampening: Spray foam helps soundproof your home from the inside out, but it also helps block the noises from outside your home, preventing them from disturbing you.
- Airtight: The spray insulation can get into every nook and cranny, sealing small holes that might be there to the outside world and preventing moisture from getting in.
- Deters water: Open cell foam spray is not absolutely waterproof, but it can help deter water from getting inside and causing damage to your property.
- Better temperature control: Spray insulation has a higher R-value than other types of insulation and helps insulate your home better, keeping a more consistent temperature and saving energy.
- Not a food source of mold: Spray foam is made from an inert polymer that does not produce food for mold like other insulations can.
- Can last a lifetime: Rolled insulation and blown insulation have a time limit before they start to break down and are no longer effectively protecting your home. Spray insulation can last well over 20 years, making it the top choice for the best home insulation.
At Cape Fear Foam LLC, we know spray foam insulation and always recommend it for new homes or even updating old homes in the area near Wilmington, North Carolina. Spray foam really is one of your top choices for the best home insulation. If you are interested in a quote or consultation, give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We’ve been family owned and operated for the last 14 years.